MV MT Sunapee II
Departing from Sunapee Harbor, these narrated boat tours on Lake Sunapee are a great way to spend an afternoon. Relax in your deck chair and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Lake Sunapee while your Captain narrates the history, landmarks and lore of this crystal clear mountain lake. Known as the waters of the flying goose, the MV Mt. Sunapee has been sailing these waters for decades.
Featuring an open-air top deck and a covered lower deck, so whatever the weather, you can cruise this picturesque lake in comfort. See the magnificent homes that have sprung up around the lake. Pass by the three historic, and still operating, lighthouses that guided the pleasure boats of yesterday and today. From the lake you will have a unique viewpoint of local mountains Kearsarge and Sunapee and on clear days you can see all the way to Vermont’s Mount Ascutney.
Schedule and Rates:
Departing from the town dock in Sunapee Harbor, NH@ 2:00 PM
Seasonal Cruise Schedule
Cruises run an hour and a half
Children (Ages 6 – 12) $10.00
Toddlers (Under Age 6) Free
Family Pass $55.00
admission for 2 adults and 2 children
Military, AAA, and Senior Discounts Available
(Only 1 discount may be used per person)
Purchase your tickets online!
Have a bigger group? Consider a Private Cruise.
- We sail promptly at 2:00pm and begin boarding at 1:45pm.
- Tickets are available for purchase 2 ways: Online via the above link or directly at the Dock anytime after 12:30pm, the day of your cruise.
- If you purchase your tickets online, please either print and bring them with you, or retain your confirmation email with the barcoded tickets. You are welcome to show your tickets to our staff on an electronic device if you do not have printer access.
- Once aboard, water, soda and snacks are available for purchase from our snack bar. Beer and wine are available for our more mature riders. Guests are welcome to bring small snacks aboard with them. Please refrain from bringing coolers aboard, due to space restrictions.
- Due to the duration of the cruise, we can only allow service animals aboard.
- At Sunapee Cruises discrection, the afternoon tour may be moved and conducted aboard our sister boat, the MV Kearsarge.
- The decision to not sail due to weather or other circumstances, is up to the Captain and can be made at any time. They shall use their best judgement on the matter, for the safety of our guests, our crew and the vessel.